Hi everyone,

I have read in a previous mail that a discussion has began about
building a network of marketeers for the LibreOffice community.
I would like to participate in this effort to promote LibreOffice in
Greece. As an active member of the Association of Greek Users and
Friends of FS/OSS (GreekLUG), I am involved in promoting FS/OSS in
general and it would be fantastic if I could help out more specifically,
by promoting LibreOffice.

Our Association is in full support to "The Document Foundation" and the
development of LibreOffice
(http://blog.documentfoundation.org/2011/05/31/greeklug-supports-tdf-and-libreoffice/),
many of our members are actively involved in translating (such as the
website http://el.libreoffice.org/) and helping other users in
el-libreoffice mailing lists, with a special mention to Constantine
Mousafiris (Special Registrar of GreekLUG and also a member of TDF) and
Sergey Tsabolov (Vice-President & Master Administrator of the Association).

Therefore, it would be great if I could be involved as a marketeer of
LibreOffice. With the support of our Association, I am convinced we can
carry out the tasks that I will undertake and we can actively promote
LibreOffice accross Greece, organize special events about LibreOffice etc.

Please inform me about the necessary steps, as well as about the
procedure that I have to follow (eg register to a special mailing list,
contact a marketing director), in order to get involved.

Greetings from Greece,
Michalis Zisis