Hi Mike (and LibreOffice marketing team!)

I have added Badri in Cc, who is willing to help create an infographic. I might be able to help with some ideas/content.

I can make infographics, but since I don't use document processors much (and never used proprietary ones) I'm not too aware of the specfiic arguments surrounding them. Do you know of any exsiting discussions/articles/blog posts which I can use as a reference?

Anyway, off the top of my head here are some points we could address! I'm guessing my way through, so please correct/edit/add details as you see fit: LibreOffice supports all the commonly used features that MS Office has (to combat the perception that it has less features)Some usage statistics such as "X organisations using LibreOffice" to show how widely used it is? We could also add number of contributors so people know it is active, but that is secondaryFree of charge: to make it accessible to more users. If you use MS Office without paying it's illegal but in LibreOffice it's allowed.MS Office license fees increasing over time/steep increase after student discount ends? (If this is true. I've seen it commonly in other proprietary setups though not specifically for MS Office. In fact they might even partner or sponsor free licenses to students, hoping that they'll get used to their product and eventually be hooked to it and start paying after graduation)I wonder if we can find out what kind of operations they do on MS Office in school? And display it as a direct checklist that "everything you need, we support in LibreOffice" Also I'm not sure of your conventions around naming competitors: are we allowed to directly attack MS Office or should we just say "proprietary products" in a generic way?

—Badri